Monday, May 31, 2010

the beginning of knowledge

Posting the video clip reminded this white slave that it learned early about the joy of serving a Black Master and the sense of fulfillment that comes from being used for a Black Master's pleasure. The white slave's first encounter was with a Black Master when it was 18 years old in the fall of 1978. Then in the spring of 1979 it took an anthropology course at a local college taught by a Black professor. it had the opportunity to discover that the professor was a supporter of Black Superiority and white domination and had the honor of serving the Black Master and learning from Him for about 5 years.  When it has time it will describe both encounters here.

5 comments:

  1. please describe this experience with your professor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If given the chance, most white males would eagerly serve the superior Black Man!!Perhaps the day will soon come when it will be a "normal" experience for all inferior white males to be enslaved to serve the Black Male

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that this is the beginning of the end for white males. Through skillful writing, we inferior white males are now beginning to understand our rightful subjugation to the superior Black Males and even Black Females. As time goes by, more and more white boys will secumb to the truth that total servitude to the Black Race is their just fate and surrender to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tom you are absolutely correct. when a black man comes on to a white man he will always submit. when he does he is hooked. it is a transformation to servitude. there is no turning back even if we wanted to which we don't

      Delete
  4. My wife and I were owned by our black master and after masters 2nd child sold my wife to another master and her black babies , He has new white girls very often and is a dentist. I remained with master and of course gave him all my money and all assets . Master decided that I could be a useful slave and bring in extra cash as an expert cocksucker so he in less than a week removed or exreacted all my teeth so they woulm't gst in the way when many cocks would be using my mouth . Master says it is feels so much better this way and many of his thug friends who pay master a donation for the use of his slave . I believe it is 500 dollars for limited use for 1year totalling 24 hours something like that as it is not my concern but I serve many black men who use me as a slave and am fed cum and used as a toilet for their piss. which I get to keep and master of course heeps all the money . I AM GRATEFUL and life is good

    ReplyDelete