Monday, May 17, 2010

it's twue, it's twue!



When I was 13 years old I went to see the film Blazing Saddles. Even at that age, I was really drawn to the black sheriff who arrives in town in gold suede Gucci and whose first line in the film (while reaching into his pants) was "Scuse me while I whip this out." No doubt there were plenty of jokes I didn't get at the time, but it was pretty clear that Black Bart was something special.
One of the jokes I did get was the scene with Madeline Khan. In the dark you here her say "Is it twue what they say about how your people are,gifted?"  "It's twue, it's twue! It's twue! It's twue!" I went to see the movie with my older brother and his friends and later on they were talking about the movie, they started joking about that scene and that led to making remarks about the size of Black Cocks. Apparently high school freshman are experts about the size and thickness of Black Cock and that the substantial size of Black Cock is the reason white men are prejudice against Black Men and that if white women were allowed, they would all go for Black Men. i remember listening intently to the conversation until one of my brother's friends noticed i was blushing and they started teasing me. Saying things like "how I liked Black Cock" and "I wanted to suck Black Cock" and stuff like that, just like teenage boys will do. i yelled at them to quit it, and then i ran off to be by myself and all afternoon i thought about Black Men and wondered if they were all walking around with big Black Cocks and what they looked like. i started trying to sneak looks at the crotch of every Black Man i encountered whether it was in person, or on TV, in the movies, or in a photograph, to try to get a hint of the beautiful Black Cock underneath. It is now obvious that my appreciation for the superiority of Black Men started at an early aage and it was fate that intervened and allowed me to have my first true sexual experience with a Black Man.

1 comment:

  1. Thunder Titanium Lights (M6) | TITNC®
    Thunder Titanium lights (M6) Thunder titanium piercing jewelry is a titanium body armor brand-new light beam projector, a design inspired by a titanium comb type fram titanium oil filter of laser-powered laser light ford titanium system.

    ReplyDelete